Thursday 7 October 2010

Henrietta, chicken licken, Esmerelda... sew happy chicken doorstops


 These chickens are guaranteed to make you smile! I've always loved making my chicken cushions and chicken doorstops, link here, and I've now made some lovely girlies that would make fabulous Christmas presents, or indeed, fabulous presents for any occasion - one would make a lovely housewarming gift.
So I'm introducing my chicken doorstops. They are made with a top quality designer upholstery fabric for stiffness, and each will be that little bit different. These are the first three.

The eyes on these three are double buttons, with the central button being a gingham one, while a cute gingham ribbon completes the look. They are the same on both sides.



They are weighted with large pebbles and plumped up with stuffing to make them soft. These are very tactile! Click on each picture for a closer look.



I've tested these on lots of family/friends, and all have loved them. They really do make people smile.

GB £20 each including post/packing within the UK.
Please contact me for postage costs elsewhere.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments: