Thursday 14 October 2010

Cute SEW HAPPY frog doorstop or paperweight


Meet Mrs Frog. She's weighted with dried beans, so is perfect as a doorstop, or as a desk paperweight. I've made her from a 40 year old pattern in my collection, which I've adjusted slightly because I wanted her to have a tongue... all frogs should have a tongue!


I've used a pair of boggle buttons, from my vintage collection. And a glass dragonfly bead has settled on her foot. She took a good couple of hours to make, so she's a bargain. I can make up a companion if you would like her to have a friend. Just let me know.


I also have other doorstops available - if you like this one, please scroll down and check my other makes for sale. All made by me.


Price: GB £10 plus £2 post and packing within the U.K.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for postage elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment