Thursday 14 October 2010

Fabulous Sew Happy selection of fabric chicken doorstops. Grab one quick!

SEW HAPPY DOORSTOPS
I've made up some more chicken doorstops for all you chicken lovers out there - I can make these to order in any fabric you prefer. They really are Sew Happy chickens, and will bring a smile to your face. I've added a wonderful musical chicken to the collection! And a broccoli chicken... and a corn chicken. They can be used as doorstops, or use them as a cheerful paperweight to bring a little bit of colour to a desk!

Broccoli and corn chicken doorstops
Musical chicken doorstop
There are floral chickens and paisley chickens and strawberry chickens - the paisley and strawberry and the bubbles are Cath Kidston fabrics. Other fabrics are sourced from America.

Strawberry and paisley chicken doorstops - Cath Kidston fabric
Your choice - just let me know which you would prefer. I also have a larger chicken doorstop, available here.

Choose your favourite - any fabric possible!
 They are weighted with a large stone or two, and stuffed with a soft polyester filling.

Amy Butler fabric chicken doorstop
Each is ready to leave the flock!

Broccoli chicken doorstop






Price: GB £10 each weighted doorstop including post and packing within the U.K.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for postage elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment