Saturday 2 May 2009

Chickens! Cluck Cluck Cluck


My chickens have a habit of disappearing fast into other people's homes, so these have all wandered off... except for the Laura Ashley bibi one on the second left in the above picture (red roses, with small green leaves on a cream/white background). If you fancy a chicken, let me know what fabric you would like and I'll make one especially for you. You can have them as a soft cushion or I can add a stone to weight it as a doorstop. Just ask!

These ones stand approximately 17 cm tall, each one very proud. They are available as a triangular cushion or as a flat cushion. I can make them larger if required... just let me know what you want.


Price: GB £7.50 unweighted £10 weighted including post and packing within the U.K.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for postage elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment