Tuesday 6 December 2011

iPad covers / iPad cases - patchworked from pretty fabrics


I have a selection of iPad covers, softly padded to provide a casing for your iPad and all made from a patchwork of fabrics guaranteed to cheer you on taking your iPad out of a bag. I have a fabulous sewing themed print (the front shown above and the back just below):


Or there's the one with a cheeky fruity ladies print, teamed with a gorgeously complementary graphic fruit print:


This is a brilliant fabric, full of cheeky fun:


Or how about cupcakes for a tea and cake lover:


I also have a sunny red iPad case, patchworked from a gingham teamed with a classic Cath Kidston. This one closes with a ribbon tie around a handcovered button.


It also is embellished with ribbons, including a Live Laugh Love ribbon:


Most of my cases close with a velcro tab. These are all striking cases, and one of a kind - I haven't seen iPad covers quite like these anywhere.



I've sold a number of my iPad cases, so not all shown in the picture above are available, but if you spot a fabric you like, I can make to order if I still have the fabrics.

My iPad covers are a perfect fit for the original iPad but also sized to fit the iPad 2. I've tested with both and sold to people who have both. They are pictured with the iPad 1. They make an iPad prettier!


Contact me at thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk with any questions.
Cost of each iPad sleeve is £20 plus £2.50 pp within the UK.

1 comment: