Friday 25 November 2011

Kindle case / eReader Sleeve - Made to order


I've started making Kindle cases. Because there's such a variety of eReaders, I'll make these to order once I know your particular model - whether it be Kindle or Kobo or Nook.

I've made up some samples to show my design. I love patchwork, so these are patchworked from two complementary fabrics, and themed for particular interest. I have a music lovers eReaders case:


And also one for a wine lover, with wine bottle labels stamped on the fabric:


I've also used a pretty bird themed fabric:


I add a line of embroidery to most of my covers, if it suits the design, and they are all fully lined and padded for extra protection. They close with a velcro tab.


Contact me at thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk with any questions. Cost of each eReader sleeve is £16 plus £2.50 pp within the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment