Thursday 2 July 2009

Four pretty coasters: stunning IKEA Cath Kidston rosali fabric - lots of roses!


A gorgeous set of four rose print fabric coasters!


I have sets of four handmade coasters perfect for the summer.


These are made from IKEA's gorgeous rosali fabric, designed by Cath Kidston.

They are the same on both sides - just slight variations in the pattern. Each coaster is interlined with a soft wadding to give them stiffness.

They are made individually, so please don't expect uniformity. Any questions, please ask.

Cost of four coasters GB £8.00.
Post and packing within the UK: £2.00
Please contact me if you would like me to make you a set, with your own choice of fabrics. Scroll down to see the selection of fabrics I have.
Email me at
Please contact me for shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment