Saturday 6 June 2009

Personalised bunting: CREATE - handmade


Choose your own personalised bunting, handmade by myself, with any name bunting or word available. This is an example of my work. Have a creative year! This is a wonderful letter bunting to inspire creativity.


I've used a selection of Cath Kidston fabrics, stitched to a blue gingham ribbon.
Height of letters: 11.5 cm.


Each letter is backed with red felt.

I'm happy to work to commissions for my personalised bunting. The price for letter bunting is £4.00 per letter, plus £3 post and packing: Please contact me if you would like a specific word or name... or please scroll down to see alternative word bunting examples.

SOLD - MANY THANKS. Please contact me if you would like me to make you one, with the choice of your own fabrics.
Email me at
Please contact me for shipping price elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment