Thursday 16 May 2013

Tailor's ham - made to order


I'm making tailor's hams, fabulous pressing aids when ironing, to order, in your choice of fabric - I use a 100 % cotton and a wool on the reverse. Please let me know if you would like button fabric, as shown, or choose from the selection shown below. I will also be adding tailor's sausages.

 I have some bar code fabric, or stamps, or a tailor inspired print:


I also have an ironing themed fabric, and a newspaper ads one (though note the ads are not sewing related):


You can see a few more of the fabrics here:


 There's a really cheerful cotton reels print:


You can find more details in my folksy shop, here. Tailor's hams are of immense use when pressing awkward seams, whether dressmaking or ironing. The hams are £12 plus £3 p/p within the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment