Thursday 20 January 2011

New Listings - Ever So Cute Tooth Fairy Cushions

  I've been designing some tooth fairy cushions, having on occasion popped my children's precious lost teeth in a small bag under their pillow, and then struggling to find said bag late at night! I have several ready and can use any fabric you'd like. This unicorn is from a gorgeous Liberty print, and features gold thread for the stars, which I've matched with a star print (please note it is a hot pink, not red as it seems to photograph that way). The star print forms the back of the cushion.



Another Liberty print cushion is shown on the right, together with a seaside themed cushion. The seaside print features a border and backing from an amazing script print which is pure fairy: 'Second star to the right and straight on till morning... I forgot: dust...'

Here are detailed shots. Each cushion is approx 20 cm square. They will be a lovely memory of early years.

 And a detail of the pocket on my seaside themed cushion:

 The next one is made from Cath Kidston's gorgeous cowboy fabric, trimmed with contrasting red ginghams:

Cowboy print with gingham cushion
Please see my Folksy listing for more. Click here for Sew Happy Folksy Shop
Price: GB £10 plus £1.50 post and packing within the U.K.
Email me at:
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
Please contact me for postage elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cushions, the unicorn is lovely - very Harry Potter. Of course the CK is divine too!

    ReplyDelete