Thursday 18 March 2010

Floral and picture fabric badges/buttons: pretty up that bag!

 

I haven't had a chance to update my little shop's listings for a while, but I'd like to say a huge thank you to all my lovely customers for the commissions that have kept me so busy. I absolutely love taking on commissions, so please continue to email if you have anything in mind, for a special event, for a party, or for yourself.
I have a lovely new listing for you...

Pretty up your outfit or bag with a unique accessory: a specially made button badge, made with a selection of truly gorgeous prints. Choose from floral designs: take a look at those I've put together here, or I can make it to your own choice... just let me know which fabric you prefer from those on my site.


Or choose a simple cowboy fabric design, which I haven't covered with plastic protection - I can do this with the floral and picture badges also. 


These three have a plastic child safety back clip. The others have metal fasteners. Diameter: 57 mm (2 1/4 in). Perfect to pop on a bag or jacket.

I'm happy to do a few to a specific commision, perhaps for a party. Just ask!

GB £2.00 each or three for £5.00
Post and packing within the UK: free.
Email me at
thesewhappyshop@yahoo.co.uk
telling me which design you prefer.
Please contact me for total shipping price elsewhere.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I am thinking they would be super cute on a chic handmade diaper bag!

    Have a great day!
    http://www.monkeyshinebusiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love your blog I have a new one and I have addedd you on mine as a fav. I need to buy some of your items! Heather xx

    ReplyDelete